We are excited to be getting our Fiesta on with you in May!
We at High Spirits Events know how to throw a really good party, and we feel confident that with your cooperation we can host another successful Fiesta safely. Please review the below guidelines we are putting into place for our 2021 Fiesta on Sunday, May 2nd.
- All restaurant participants and staff will be wearing a mask for the duration of the event, even if you have been vaccinated.
- All event attendees are asked to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth while moving around the event. This includes waiting at check-in, visiting the taco and tequila booths, going to the restroom, etc.
- To limit our occupancy, we will be offering two sessions; 12:30-3:30 PM and 4:00-7:00 PM. Event attendees will choose their session when they purchase or transfer their ticket.
- Event attendees will be assigned a table for their group. Everyone is encouraged to remain at their table and avoid moving around. We will provide serving trays so you can grab food and cocktails for your table.
- Event staff will be disinfecting all high contact surfaces throughout the event. This includes restrooms, railings, and doorknobs.
- All tables and chairs will be disinfected before each event session begins.
- All staff, participants, and event attendees will have their temperature checked upon entrance.
- The entire event will take place outdoors, wohoo for some Vitamin D!
- Hand Sanitizer stations will be spread throughout the event for easy access.
- We will be limiting our occupancy to allow for social distancing.
- All the participating restaurants and bars are DHEC-licensed and well equipped to handle food and beverage items safely.
- All food is portioned in individual containers with no self-service items.
- Vendors handling food and beverage items will be wearing gloves and using hand sanitizer throughout the event.